Moving On (is a hard thing to do)

Sunday, February 19, 2006







Yep, I broke my ski boot in half. My dad, Mr. Mountaineer, has never seen the like of it. I was simply walking back up to the car after a good day on the hill, and the thing cracked right in half. Who'd've thunk it?

Last weekend was spent in Revelstoke visiting with Pat, who got back from Spain early. We went to Halcyon Hot Springs--'twas great. And skiing. I got some sun. :)

This weekend was spent with mum and the extended Vancouver relatives--shopping, going for supper with cousins and boyfriends and friends, and the ladies birthday party today, which was ripe with its own family drama and quirkiness. We're human, I guess.

Now it's off to bid farewell to one of my best friends and influences; she decided to leave the site. Time will tell how this works out in the end... I'm going to miss her, even if we haven't seen eye to eye on everything in the past.

0 comments: