hello november!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Well, this November certainly looks different from last. I like the difference, though. I think I'll blog a bit more later, for now I kind of just feel like putting up photos. And randomly--I miss scrapbooking, a lot, which is unsurprising considering how much I did in 2 months before coming overseas. The funny thing too is that scrapbooking supplies at Big W are so cheap in comparison to stuff back home, even at WalMart. I can't buy cool paper for fear of it getting squished on the way home, but I may invest in some good stickers.

Yup. That was blog-worthy. :)



Macquarie lawns


now that there are actually leaves on the trees, our campus is very pretty and shady!


a cloudy day at Manly


a very yummy Aussie ice cream that Luke got for us!


sunset at Manly Wharf


Ernie came for a visit!


a pretty awesome lightning storm a while ago--the sky was green in some places, and it was almost night even though it was the afternoon. I was standing near an electrical pole for a while, until I realized that wasn't such a good idea when there aren't any mountains to draw away the lightning. heh.


but, it cleared up again :)


Ian, my roomie, lookin' cool


Ed and Ash, also my roommates (well, Ed may as well be), cooking dinner in typical fashion


the girls, all dressed up for a night on the town!


tired and on our way home from said night on the town




les garcons... Luke, Mat, Ian, Johnson


moi & Luke, before dressing up for Halloween! more photos to come...

0 comments: