the last of our fijian fantasy

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Post number 99... exciting!

This is my final installment of Fiji photos... for this year, anyway. ;) And for the next little while it's going to be others' photos again, as my camera is still out of commission. I'm going to have to dismantle the thing and see what I can do to get it going again--and failing that, I may have to actually get a new camera. Grr. Fortunately though, I saw the "next generation" of my Pentax on sale in the mall for $180--and if I can make a 3.2 megapixel camera do what I need it to, I'm sure that a 7.0 will do just as fine. So... here's hoping!


hermit crab races!


aww...


the ladies on our last night on Mana Island




we had quite the dance party!


I noticed this poster on the wall by reception... the same poster that Mrs. MacLean, my high school social studies teacher, had on her wall... and it was always the one I zoned out at when Canadian history got too exciting. and then to see it in Fiji? craaaaaaazy.


our last morning, waiting for the boat...


Sarah and some of our hostesses!


farewell Ratu Kini and Mana Island... :(


Ola's photo looking over at Adam and I in the other boat on our way back to Nadi--check out the choppy water that made a 45 minute ride into 2.5 hours...


downtown Nadi


so sad to be leaving Fiji! not fun...




on the other hand, we're happy because we're going back to Sydney--yes, our lives are just so horrible!

0 comments: