paradisal afternoons

Friday, October 5, 2007

It's actually a cool, cloudy afternoon here in Sydney... which means I can concentrate on paper writing. Thank goodness.

As a small break, here are a couple more photos from Fiji! They're all from Ola's camera, though I did take some of them...


I just <3 this photo... we're all so cute! moi, Jonas, Ola, and Sarah


hot, guys... just hot. Adam, Neela (I think?), and Pierre. despite being British, I think Adam's life hero is Don Cherry. they get Hockey Night in Canada in Britain but we don't get the Rugby World Cup in Canada... go figure!


can anyone say: "paradise"?






the view from one of Mana's hills


looking back at our beach--Ratu Kini is just in that bit of beach you can't quite see


Sarah needed a good stretch


you can't see them, but our bare feet are there!


some tea and biscuits on a rainy afternoon

0 comments: