a walk in the park

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life's just trucking along up on the mountain... school's keeping me busy, as is job hunting and keeping up with friends. (And scrapbooking. But ssh, you didn't hear that from me.)

Making plans can be a difficult process sometimes. As I mentioned to Deanne last night, we're not suffering from a lack of opportunity--but simply too many choices, too many options, too many great things headed our way. The list of "could do" seems to be endless, all of it suspiciously possible, just depending on how much you want to pay, and on how you want your life to look. In grade 10, I remember my English teacher saying how he had to take time in his life to very specifically contemplate what he wanted to do, and that it was worth every moment. I've got to agree. Some things, you just know--like that I wanted to come to SFU, or go to Australia. You can't really remember deciding, but you did and it's a decision that doesn't need questioning. Other things, though--jobs, trips, plans, commitments--require a little more consideration.

Well, I guess the best thing to do is to keep all doors and windows open, breathe a little fresh air, and take things one step at a time. It's all one realistically can do, after all!



harbour centre


Ali, moi, Melissa, & Kate before heading out to Plush... yay free cover!




sunset from Burnaby Mountain Park




life's a beach... life's a mountain... just when I decide on one, something changes my mind...






eh heh heh heh...


good times at the Foggy Dew!

1 comments:

Luke Freeman said...

whoa! forgot about your blog! and I quote: "life's a beach... life's a mountain... just when I decide on one, something changes my mind..."

my opinion is that life is about having as much of the both of them as often as possible... on that note, It's freezing but I think I'll head to the beach!

well, that is my 2c! ta ta!