I <3 the SFU Campus

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I woke up around 6:40 am yesterday morning, rather bleary and irritated with the world. I was walking to the shower when, much to my dismay, I looked outside and everything was white--and that won't happen very often this winter. I usually notice when it's snowed, either via the lighting or the sound, but I didn't notice a thing--probably because I thought the splashy noises were from someone in the shower. Meh.
It was rainy all morning, but by mid-afternoon, cleared up and was sunny. The majority of the snow melted, but there's still enough around to remind us that hey, this is Canada. (Even if it's a wimpy version.) The day finished with a glorious sunset. Nowhere else in Vancouver got snow yesterday, and very few others will have gotten to see that sunset for real. Just us... and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, like nature is letting us witness something glorious and secretive--and she's bringing us together with that beauty.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Joni, your sunset pictures are purty. ;o)

~Donna