lions and tigers and komodo dragons, oh my!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

More photo catch up! These pictures are from my birthday--I took a bus downtown (waaay too early in the morning) to meet up with the Medlocks for a day at the Turonga Zoo. We took a ferry there, which was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. Having just been to the Cleveland Zoo and Featherdale Wildlife Park, I hope you'll forgive me for not taking umpteen pictures of sleepy animals.

Highlights of this trip, though? The Komodo Dragon, without a doubt. They're so much bigger and more impressive when you see them "for real." Also, the lions and tigers were awake for feeding time when we were in their area, and they're equally impressive. The giraffes, too, never fail to impress me... their view was pretty impressive, too!


Jeremy, on our way from Darling Harbour to the zoo


the Harbour Bridge... naturally!






the Sydney Opera House




downtown Sydney




komodo dragons are pretty much the coolest animals!






I wonder if the giraffes know how great their view is?


I call this my "zoo look"...






Dylan was the star of the show though, let's not pretend otherwise. ;)







0 comments: